Monday, November 10, 2008

that thin piece of paper.



I still dont know why I titled this post that way. I dont think I will ever know anyway.

Some thing prompts me into writing. Every time I open my blog to see if there is any activity, a new comment, or whatsoever, I see the same old last post. I need a change. I need to post something. 

And that is where the problem "lies".

Gone are those days, when I would write, because what ever thought that came to me, was amusing to me. Never did I care if that was amusing to others, because how can their amusement amuse me??

Things have changed.(not for good, either)

More and more people I know have started blogging, and are doing good, gathering attention, and the feeling of the requirement to keep up with their standards are on the rise. The reason why I write has changed, and the thoughts that used to come has changed. The need to keep stupid posts away, has come, or in simple terms, I am worried of the comments and the way the readers take it. 

I always had a big EGO, I still have it, and i dont believe it will leave me in the near future. I dont want my posts to be lesser than any a****le friend of mine. Plainly speaking.

Not that I have a huge set of fans dying to read my blogs. I believe the regular readers are less than four, and but there are scores of other people accidently coming to my blog, thanks to google, and my post - the Chastity belt. Because of that post, and keywords that are sexual in content, google brings in my link to people who search on "how to make a chastity belt." or related topics. 

I have started to speak to myself. 

You dont have to be like this. There is no point trying to impress people with your writing. Go back to the basics. Write for yourself. Dont even publish it.

sigh. When will I change?

2 comments:

Athira Unni said...

oh my goodness...this is one of the most truthful thing uve posted
honestly..

Anonymous said...

do want to change? thats the question.