Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Unit of Love

And yes, i do wonder
what might be the unit of love

the unit of hate, the unit of fear
the unit of joy, and sorrow
of cry, of blues, of ecstacy
the unit of wonder, and luck

so people say...

I love thee more than the highest mountains
I hate thee to the depth of the deepest oceans
I fear thee like hell..
And the poet speaks about the heights of ecstacy

Yes, i am a technical person

worried about its surface tension
than the beauty of a dew drop
Drawing down its craters
than sleeping under the moon
with ones love

Scratching my forehead for love
or for any of those forgotten emotions
or for those lost feelings
i've got so hard a shell to break

but they do come out
though unlikely, untimely...
though expected, unexpected
though painful, painless

and i feel like...
sealing them holes
with the strongest super glue

And i stare at my mind
Are you inside of me
Or am i inside of you

and he says..
I aint you...
but i might be you..
yes, i need you..
no, I am you....

No comments: