Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Being an animal

Some people, hate animals !! Arrogant people are called different animal names, and certain species of ladies are called "bitches" (I searched the thesaurus, and found the meaning to be the female dog. ha ha) So many people have accused me being animal like, which i never took as an offence, for i always wished i were born an animal, for different reasons quoted.

1. Clothes.
I have always hated clothes. I still hate, and i see that i dont wear much when i am alone in my room. Clothes are good only in winter!!!! I dont mind being a nudist, In fact, i want to be one!! no offence intended!!! If the world were a nudist colony, 90% of the rape cases could be removed from history!!

2. Marriage.
Why? why? why do people have to marry?? If two people love each other, and they want to live together, why do they have to register it? If its all about the social issues, I wonder how many monkeys are having social issues because they dont register!! and monkeys, until at the time of my writing this, are social creatures!!

3. No Politicians
I hate that breed. I always wished i had a license to kill people. I would have tied them all behind, and shot them in 10 different places on their fluffy body!! They eat so much that they just have too much fat!! Just in case!

4. No Money
Yes, still they live happily.. In fact, they live. I dont know if they are happy or not, but as humans, are we happy all the time?? Imagine a rat carrying a mastercard..

5. No suicide
Yes, as i have mentioned elsewhere in my blog, they dont kill themselves!!

6. No GOD
Yes, i dont believe in GOD. Animals dont either, as i believe. They dont have a heaven or hell to be worried about. They dont kill in the name of GOD. They dont build up temples or churches. Imagine a religious cat!! and a terrorist dog..

7. No Doctors, No serious health issues.
Yes, They dont have AIDS issues. Even if they have, they just dont worry, cause they dont know!! And they dont have to wear rubber each time!!!

8. Sexual Freedom
Dont take me as a sexual fanatic. Since they started writing history, all the girls are warned as to the virginity issue, and ladies used to wear the chastity belt, and the key would remain with the husband. I dont know if the ladies had a duplicate, but thats a different case.

We are all modulated as to the overrated importance of physical relationship in any relation between a man and a woman. Its very difficult for men to accept a non - virgin girl as his husband, and girls have to carry the guilt into the wedding, or some of them even suicide.

Well, The mindset has been, at least in India, modulated, and manipulated, and its very difficult to change. The writer, who is also born and brought up in India, had great difficulties in tuning my mind towards the concept of total freedom. Cant help it. Still, as i look around, at least 5 out of 10 married couple have extramarital physical relationship. So whats the point in marrying??

Its easy to say, a bit difficult to type. But its not possible to change the mind of billions of people.
The world has been, and will go on. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for the majority, we are born human, and have to die human. We just have to live on, live a life which we have absolutely no control of. Some may disagree. This topic is for another day!!

Yes, I wish I were an animal. Any animal. But i sometimes do feel bad when people call me names.

Old feelings seldom die!!!

PS:
yes, I feel the grass is greener on the animal life. Very Humane!!!



2 comments:

Jyotsna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Enjoyed reading you post about animals - you've made some valid points there!

I don't really agree with your statement about patriotism.
I think that there are people in the country who love the country and do a lot for the country. but where is the opportunity for the honest to survive?
The difference between the third world and first world countries is that corruption here affects the grassroots, wheras in the rich countries, it does not, as much.
by the time the new generation is ready to take over, they have been moulded by their corrupt predecessors to follow in their footsteps, and anyone who attempts to break free is not allowed to do so, by the system.

and, about indians working abroad - i don't really think that everyone coming back would solve the problem. narayan Murthy and Azim Premji are indeed great people, but it does not mean that only indians living in india do something for the country. there are indian families living abroad that are a lot more "indian" than us, the families that live here.

Cheers.
I would love to get the complete picture of your view of things.
Do respond.

Aisibi said...

You forgot about the work part.. and the rest part. Human beings are the only species on earth that works when they ought to be living and dies with nothing saved and nothing had.