Saturday, May 26, 2007

Of papa ants and mamma ants

I love to eat.
I love to keep on eating as well.

No wonder why these tiny six legged creatures love my computer table. But they are more disciplined than any other social beings... No frills nor fights at all as they 'Q' up for the tiny scraps of potato chips, "parippuvada", uzhunnuvada, and those patches of wine-stain, etc etc..

I do envy.

Taking my time off for sometime, i watched the thin line of tiny, black ants as they march on my table. I did wonder if they have any kind of relationships in their world, if there is a papa ant, a mamma ant, the sister ant, the aunty ant.. not to mention the mother in law ant.


So what if? they really had a world like us?? Imagine an ant, hanging himself, beacuse his girlfriend ant stood him up?? What if he felt bad because he didnt score well in his exams??
Ridiculous..

I do envy again. Animals dont kill themselves.

And now I hate eve. Of all the fruits in the world.. why the apple?? why?

or else, we would also be running around, (naked.. hee hee, yes i hate clothes), just like those ants.. no frills, no fights.

Worse.. the Godess of relationships love to curse me. Yes, i used to turn her down. And now, when nothing works out (as usual), due to my own silly, sarcastic, non reasonable, exaggerated reasons, i do wonder if i should be frustrated anyway.

If someone observes us, from a point very, very high, high up in the universe, they would be wondering what these silly creatures are doing. And laughing at me as i feel bad when things doesnt work out between me anyone else.

Yes, the world is very very big. Thats a different story..

But why, why why??

Why the apple?


PS: and as one of those sms - jokes say, eve should have been chinese. she would have eaten the snake first..

No comments: