Thursday, May 31, 2007

Of threads and scissors.

I had this dark yellow thread at my lab, ripped off from an old HP printer belt.. It was very thin, very very thin, but it was very, very strong. You just cant cut it by force..
So I used the sharpest blade, and with some effort, had a neat cut on it.

made me wonder..

....Equally interesting was some of the threads i had, before..

I once did cut a red, very thin thread, and threw away the two pieces. Some how, i still don't know how, the pieces came back on to my table, by itself, so i decided to join it together. The knot remained. And since then i have cut it over and over again, but at my time of writing, it is lying around, in one piece, with knots all over. Yes, somehow i get reminded of this thread once in three months.

And there was another one, sewed up to my shirt for a year or so. Suddenly, I lost it, may be to a sudden gust of wind. I liked it so much that i tried to find it and sew it back to my shirt, but then, the thread looked better, it now doesn't match my shirt.

And there is another one which was with me, sometimes on my head, sometimes on my feet, and sometimes on my back. I liked it much, there were no frills whatsoever. But no i have decided to clean my office off threads, so i will be letting it go.

And there are, were many of them threads. And if i had them together, or if i had them woven in fine balance of colour and strength, I would have a nice pair of dress by now, which i can flaunt anywhere..

And then, of all the things, i decided to be a nudist.

No comments: