Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Damn fucking new year.

::

** Now that the world did not end in 2012, I will have to keep paying the EMIs.

** I want to get my body in back in shape.
** I want to smoke less, of course.
** I want to start training for the Marathon.
** I want to spend less money for alcohol.
** I want to get back to building things the way i used to do it years back

** I will be spending more time on the guitar.

** I will be moving to a new den in a week.
** I will be working for the current employers, unless they throw me out.
** I will be turning a year more older in march. Three decades and three years . Damn. 
** I will stop living in the past. 

** I dont know if i will remain unmarried.
** I dont know if i will be able to save any considerable amount of money.
** I dont know if I will live to see 2014.

** I dont mind if i become a rockstar.
** I dont mind if YOU, wants to put some money to my account.
** I dont mind to own a big car.
** I dont mind having a one night stand with a hot chick. 

Damn fucking new year, makes me think of all these things which i would never think other wise. 
All i have to do this new year is to fix up my mind.

So wishing you guys - my friends, foes, fans, relatives, girlfriends, secret admirers, atheists, believers, terrorists, idiots, assholes, congress, BJP,  and all the general public, cats and dogs, reptiles, and living beings of all genetic orders - Good luck for this year. Hope the earth, sun moon and your fellow beings will not screw you up this year.  

Free advice for the year - spend less time on you stupid smart phone. 


::

2 comments:

Kappu said...

:D :D I K.N.O.W.! MAN, thats quite some list...

Happy New Year anywayss... may this 2013 be all you wanted!

Do visit my blog! Would love to see you by! *cheers*

Pearl said...

Belated New year wishes!