Thursday, August 19, 2010

Of blood, neurons and veins.

::

Ultimately, do you love your lovers veins?
Your lovers flesh? the mucus, the marrow, the bones?
Is love, all about the skin that shows up, all about the proportion of the nose or the cheeks with respect to the face?
is it all about the colour of the skin?
Is it all about the fat content of a body?

It might be,
we just dont realise.

Love is stupid.
I knew it all the time.
I just used to know.
I do not need a girlfriend.
I just need a girl to share my views with.
of any size, colour and shape.


::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oho.ippo angnaeyaayo.kollaam.you are what?i dont know.and what is this veins thing?dont remind me of ugly words and memories.whats your problem?of course ia m just one among the many readers you have got.ooo

survivingbrain said...

no no..

The blood and the veins was on a different perspective. Not at all related to anything.. Was metaphorical!!
:P:P

smalltown_girl said...

:)
thank you!

Athira Unni said...

there's something more than physical appearance.